Information for Authors
- Before Submission of an article, authors should carefully read the Publication Ethics, Open Access policy and Plagiarism Policy of the Journal.
- Authors should ensure that the work has not been published previously and it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Publication must be approved by all authors of the paper.
- Authors should carefully list and order their names on the first page of the article. An author’s name will not be added or deleted after submission. One of the author should be nominated as Correspoding Author.
- An article should be written in good English.
- Authors may submit an article through our on line submission system or through an email as a MS Word file. In case of on line submission, author will be required to Sign up. On successful registration, author can upload the article. Alternatively, an artic le may be sent through email to the Editor-in-Chief, or Focal/Coordinating Person.
- Authors should note that all submitted articles are refereed through a double blind peer review process (National and International) which means that author’s identities remain unknown to reviewers and vice versa throughout the reviewing process.
- Articles should be formatted in single or double spacing, preferably in Times New Roman size 12 font. Accepted articles will be correctly formatted by our publication team.
- The first page should contain the full title of the article and full names and affiliations of all authors including email address of the corresponding author.
- The format of the manuscript is Abstract of up to 200-300 words, Keywords, Introduction then main body of the paper ending with conclusion followed by acknowledgement and list of references.
- References should be cited in the text by number within square brackets. At the end of the paper, they should be listed in the order in which they appear in the text.
- Authors will be notified about the acceptance/rejection of the paper through email.
- Upon acceptance of an article, authors will sign copy right and Authorship form.
- Accepted manuscript will be sent to the corresponding author for proof No editing or proofreading will be allowed after publication of an article.
- Authors to give Undertaking/Copy Right that this Research Paper is their original work/contribution and not published before in any Journal or in any Conference and contribution of individual authors regarding submitted research paper